Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gujranwala, Multan
Total 500 Positions
Today a job offer is being offered from www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk 2019 Jobs Online Registration Last Date. Pakistan Navy intends to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants as “Sailor” for its Batch -C 2019 in different branches.
The names of the branches are (Naval Police/Regulating (Category-C), Marines (Category-D), Female Steward (Category-F), Chef/Steward (Category-F), Musician (Category-G), MTD/Driver (Category-H), Sanitary Worker/Sweeper (Category-J), PT Branch (Category-K), IT Software / Hardware Branch, Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical), Mechanical Engineering (Electrical), Mechanical Engineering, Weapon Engineering). All the nationality holders of Pakistan only males are welcome to apply. An only unmarried male & female are liable to apply for such a post. The peaceful and competent atmosphere will be given to the applicants to work over there.
So, stay connected with this page for more such posts. Now, let’s head to have its further details in the below section.
- Overall qualification for all branches should be Matric with 60% and 65% and DAE in different disciplines is required.
- Fresh male & female are welcome to apply.
- Age limits are different which can be seen from the given advertisement image.
- Naval Police/Regulating (Category-C)
- Marines (Category-D)
- Female Steward (Category-F)
- Chef/Steward (Category-F)
- Musician (Category-G)
- MTD/Driver (Category-H)
- Sanitary Worker/Sweeper (Category-J)
- PT Branch (Category-K)
- IT-Software / Hardware Branch
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical)
- Mechanical Engineering (Electrical)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Weapon Engineering
Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2019 Current Vacancies
- Applicants who wish to join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centres of Pak Navy.
- Registration is open from September 01 to September 14, 2019.
- The applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.