Total 53 Positions
Get the fresh job offer fro Sindh natives from SPSC Jobs 2018 Advertisement For Assistant Engineer (Civil) Online Apply. Sindh Public Service Commission has announced the vacancies in School Education & Literacy Department for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Education Works BPS-17 & Assistant Engineer (Civil) Education Works BPS-17 are vacant to be filled.
All the desired applicants who possess the Sindh domicile are welcome to apply for these posts. The posts will be filled on purely merit basis after conducting the competitive examination of the applicants.
Now, I will let you know about rest of the criteria of these posts as under.
- Applicants who are applying for above posts needs to possess B.E (Electrical & Civil) from well recognized university with Engineering Council registration.
- Applicants should hold 2nd Division will be eligible to apply.
- Age limit for 1st post should be minimum 21 and maximum 30 years and for the 2nd post should be 30 years is required.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Education Works BPS-17
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Education Works BPS-17
SPSC Jobs 2018 Sindh Public Service Commission Latest
- Candidates meeting above criteria are suggested to apply via online at the official site of SPSC or through web link given above.
- Online application required initial registration at the official site of SPSC and then you’ll have access to the application form to apply.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- in favor of SPSC as test fee in State Bank / National Bank of Pakistan and candidate have to provide Challan Number in the online application form.
- Application Form, Challan form along with all attested documents and 3 passport size photographs duly attested should be submitted before due date.
- Last date for submission of application is December 20th, 2018.