Total 2 Positions
Today at this page you will get Prime Minister’s Office Islamabad Jobs 2019 For BPS-11 To BPS-14. Applications are being offered from Prime Minister’s Office Islamabad intends to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to fill the following posts which are named as (Stenotypist and Upper Division Clerk) are the posts which needs to be filled.
There are total 02 posts and these positions are going to recruit on Disable person Quota. Attractive salary package will be paid to the applicants with congenial atmosphere and fringe benefits will be given to the applicants.
So, if you meet the eligibility criteria so don’t get late and apply for such posts as soon as possible. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
- All the willing applicants should hold Intermediate and having relevant diploma and skills are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should possess computer basics, clerical skills and short hand typing is required.
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Upper Division Clerk
Prime Minister's Office Pakistan Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Applicants are needed to apply by downloading the application form from the given above link.
- Duly filled application form along with all relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is January 13, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA will be paid.