Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Jhelum, Kasur, Layyah, Mandi Bahauddin, Okara, Rahim Yar Khan, Sargodha, Sialkot, Sahiwal, Taxila
Masters, Graduation, PHD
Total 56 Positions
This page is about PPSC Jobs 2019 in Punjab Social Welfare and Bait Ul Maal Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Planning & Development Board, Punjab announced in PPSC Advertisement No. 29/2019 in Daily Jang and The Nation Newspaper for which Punjab Domiciled Male, Female & Transgender are eligible to apply.
The Jobs to apply are such as (Associate Professor Paediatric Gastroenterology, Assistant Professor Paediatric Gastroenterology, Associate Professor Plastic Surgery, Mentors/Social need Officers, Member (Infrastructure Development), Member (Environment and Climate Change), Member (Health), Director General (Monitoring and Evaluation).
Now in the following complete how to apply procedure as per the policy of PPSC is provided.
- Only Punjab Domiciled can apply.
- Ph.D. / MBBS / Masters / Graduation in the relevant discipline from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- 21 to 50 years age is required to apply.
Vacant Positions in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Jobs:
- Associate Professor Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Associate Professor Plastic Surgery
Vacant Positions in Social Welfare and Bait Ul Maal Department Jobs:
- Mentors/Social need Officers
Vacant Positions in Planning & Development Board Jobs:
- Member (Infrastructure Development)
- Member (Environment and Climate Change)
- Member (Health)
- Director General (Monitoring and Evaluation)
PPSC Advertisement No. 29/2019 ppsc.gop.pk Apply Online
- To apply the applicants are required to apply online from the given web link namely www.ppsc.gop.pk or from the given link below.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for applying is September 23, 2019.