Azad Jammu & Kashmir
Total 1 Positions
- 1. About Planning & Development Department Job
- 2. Required Keys for Planning & Development Department
- 3. Download Advertisement Image
- 4. How to Apply for Planning & Development Department
- 5. Download Application Form of Planning & Development Department
Get the fresh job offer from Jang Newspaper about Planning & Development Department AJK Jobs 2018 Online Apply. Applications are being offered from Planning & Development Department AJK is appointing the AJK refugees and Pakistanis on contract Basis for the post of “Remote Sensing Analyst BS-17″ is the post. Applicants will be appointed on Open Merit basis.
The post is lying under the Development Scheme named “GIS-Baed Multi Sectoral Thematic Mapping Program in AJK”.
So, all those applicants who wishes to be the part of this departments must come and apply as soon as possible before due date. Now, let’s tap to have its further details below.
- Applicants should possess MS & BS qualification in (Remote Sensing & GIS) from a well reputed university is required.
- Relevant 3 years experience is required as per needs of the post.
- Age limit should be 40 years. Upper age limit for Govt employees will be relaxed as per AJK Govt rules.
- Remote Sensing Analyst (BS-17)
Planning & Development Department AJK Jobs 2018 Employment Offers
- Applicants should apply online at www. jobs.pndajk.gov.pk or from the provided link above.
- Application’s hard copy along with detailed CV, state subject certificate, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and 3 recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is 1st December, 2018.