Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, DI Khan, Mansehra
Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, PHD
Total 100 Positions
- 1. About Pakistan Agriculture Research Council Job
- 2. Required Keys for Pakistan Agriculture Research Council
- 3. Download Advertisement Image
- 4. How to Apply for Pakistan Agriculture Research Council
- 5. Download Application Form of Pakistan Agriculture Research Council
Today I am going to enlist the latest job offer from PARC Jobs 2018-19 Download Online Application Form pts.org.pk. Pakistan Agriculture Research Council PARC is seeking to hire the educated, caliber and well disciplined applicants for ample of the posts of all educational qualification. Only Pakistani nationality h0lders are welcome to apply.
Appointment of the said positions will be made on contract basis for 02 years and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants as per scale of the post with beautiful working atmosphere.
Now, I will let you let you know about it’s further details in the given heading below. So, stay tuned with this page for more jobs everyday.
- All the candidates should possess PhD / MPhil / Masters / MSc / MBA / MPA / CA / ACMA / LLB / BSc/BA/FA/FSc/D.Com/ICS/DAE/Matric qualification is required from well recognized institute to apply for the given posts.
- Relevant expertise are must to apply for such posts.
- Age limit should be 30-45 years is required.
- Principal Scientific Officer
- Director (Public Relations & Protocol)
- Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Sr. Scientific Officer
- Dy. Director (Admn)
- Dy. Director (Legal)
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil & Electrical)
- Scientific Officer
- Security Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Computer Programmer
- Assistant Director (Admn)
- Public Relations Officer
- Assistant Artist (Herbarium)
- Assistant Technical Officer
- Principal Scientific Assistant
- Sr. Auditor
- Assistant Store Officer
- Manager Cafeteria / Sr. Café Supervisor
- Manager Hostel
- Assistant Computer Programmer
- Assistant Admn Officer
- Assistant Security Officer
- Sr. Technician (Electrical)
- Technician-I/(A/C Mechanic)
- Sub Engineer (Electrical)
- Computer Technician / Graphic Designer
- Store Keeper
- Technician-II (Carpenter / Plumber)
- Scientific Assistant-II
Pakistan Agriculture Research Council
- Applicants are required to download the application form and deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form along with originally paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of PTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL or UBL on prescribed bank challan.
- Last Date for submission of application is January 08, 2019.