Graduation, Intermediate, Matric
Total 17 Positions
Get the hands on this beautiful job from Pakistan Railways Karachi Jobs 2018 Current Advertisement Latest. For all those applicants who love railway job must pay attention here because Pakistan Railways Karachi Division is seeking to appoint the applicants for the number of the vacancies for which services of caliber and intelligent applicants are required.
So, all those applicants meeting the said criteria of the senior posts are welcome to fill these posts immediately before the due date.
Now, I will let you know about rest of the details of the posts in the below headings with respect to headings.
- Applicants who possess BSc/BE/B-Tech/DAE/Matric pass individuals can apply for the relevant given posts.
- There is no expertise required for the given positions.
- Age limits are different with respect to categories of applying applicants.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (BPS-17)
- Inspector of Works GR-II (BPS-16)
- Inspector of Works (GR-I (BPS-12)
- Permanent Way Inspector GR-II (BPS-16)
- Head Draftsman (BPS-16)
- Assistant Inspector (BPS-11)
- Assistant Inspector of Works (BPS-11)
- Signal Inspector (BPS-16)
- Sub Engineer (Signal) (BPS-12)
- Permanent Way Mistry (BPS-08)
- Work Mistry (BPS-08)
- Signal Maintainer (Elec.) (BPS-09)
- Signal Maintainer (Mech.) (BPS-09)
Pakistan Railways Karachi Jobs 2018 For Graduation & Intermediate Pass
- Candidates are required to send their Applications duly typed or written with complete bio-data along with all relevant documents such as educational certificates with mark sheets, CNIC 3 copies, attested copy of domicile/PRC, Character Certificate in Original, Attested copies of Relationship Certificate/Service Certificate in case of Railway Employee’s Sons/Daughters, Disability certificate, 3 passport size photographs and relevant documents needed for ex-service man and quota applying candidates.
- Last date for applying is December 05, 2018.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will stand rejected.