Total 17 Positions
Pakistan Railways Karachi Cantt Jobs 2018 Career Opportunities has announced ample of the vacancies for all the applicants who wishes to the part of it. Not only fresh applicants but Retired Officers/Railway Officials of Pakistan Railways are also welcome to apply for the jobs.
Appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of six months and one year which will be extended further. Handsome pay package will be given. Applicants have to work in day and night shifts also besides day work.
So, all those applicants who are looking for such posts so come and apply as soon as possible. Now, let’s take a tour on its further details.
- Overall qualification which is required for the given posts B.E/BS.c (Civil), B-Tech (Hons), DAE (Civil) & Matric pass applicants are welcome to apply.
- Relevant field experience is necessarily required.
- Age limit should be maximum 63 years for all the posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Inspector of Works GR-2
- Inspector of Works GR-1
- Permanent Way Inspector GR-2
- Head Draftsman
- Assistant Way Inspector
- Assistant Inspector of Works
- Signal Inspector
- Sub Engineer
- Permanent Way Mistry
- Work Mistry
- Signal Maintainer (Ele)
- Signal Maintainer (Mech)
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 Karachi Govt of Pakistan
- Applications with complete Bio data and attested copies of educational and experience certificates renewed by PEC should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is December 5th, 2018.
- Dismissed candidates from Govt service are not eligible to apply.