Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Shinkiari, AJK, FATA
Masters, Graduation, Intermediate
Total 20 Positions
- 1. About Pakistan Agricultural Research Council Job
- 2. Required Keys for Pakistan Agricultural Research Council
- 3. Download Advertisement Image
- 4. How to Apply for Pakistan Agricultural Research Council
- 5. Download Application Form of Pakistan Agricultural Research Council
Find Pakistan Agricultural Research Council PARC Jobs 2018 PTS Advertisement from this page. PARC is looking to recruit staff for PSDP funded development project named as “Promotion of Olive Cultivation on Commercial Scale in Pakistan” at Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Shinkiari, AJK, FATA and the vacancies are (Sr. Scientific Officer, Scientific Officer/Field Officer, Accounts Officer, Admin Officer, Field Supervisor, Associate Engineer, Field Facilitator, KPO/Computer Operator, Store Supervisor). So, those who are interested to apply should compare themselves with requirements mentioned in the following job advertisement and apply as per the rules of PTS-Pakistan Testing Service.
- Individuals possessing qualification from MSc/MBA/MPA/CA/ACMA/BSc/BA/FA/FSc/D.Com/ICS in the relevant discipline as per the demand of vacancies are eligible to apply.
- Fresh and experienced both applicants can apply.
- Age of applicant should be 30 to 40 years.
- Sr. Scientific Officer
- Scientific Officer/Field Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Admin Officer
- Field Supervisor
- Associate Engineer
- Field Facilitator
- KPO/Computer Operator
- Store Supervisor
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council PARC Jobs 2018 Current Career Opportunities
- Applicants are required to download application form from www.pts.org.pk.
- Filled application form along with all relevant documents should reach the Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is November 17, 2018.