Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle
Total 1158 Positions
Here in the following you will get Pak Motorway Police Jobs 2019 PTS Test Date & Syllabus Pattern pts.org.pk. Applications are being offered from National Highways & Motorway Police Pakistan is looking forward to hire the energetic, caliber and adroit applicants are required to fill out the following posts which include (Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07) (892 Vacancies), Assistant (BS-15), Stenotypist (BS-14), Photographer (BS-13), UDC (BS-11), Field Assistant (BS-11), Draftsman (BS-10), LDC (BS-09), Paramedical Staff (BS-07), Khateeb (BS-07), Tailor (BS-07)) are the posts which needs to be filled.
Applicants will be hired on contract basis which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants as per scale of the post given.
Now, I will let you know about it’s further details in the below section. Let’s have a look below. Sta tuned with this page for more jobs everyday.
- Candidates having a qualification such as Graduation / Intermediate / DAE / Matric / Middle from well recognized institute is required.
- Relevant skills and expertise are mandatory to be had.
- Age limit should be 18-25 years is required.
Uniformed Jobs in Motorway Police:
- Patrol Officer
Un-Uniformed Motorway Police Jobs:
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Photographer (BS-13)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Field Assistant (BS-11)
- Draftsman (BS-10)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Paramedical Staff (BS-07)
- Khateeb (BS-07)
- Tailor (BS-07)
Motorway Police Jobs 2019 PTS Online Form Download
- Interested applicants download the application form and deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form along with originally paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of PTS and all other documents should reach the following address.
- Test fee Rs. 89/- for Phase-I and Rs. 59/- for Phase-II shall be paid in any branch of HBL or UBL on prescribed bank challan.
- Last Date for submission of application is January 21, 2019.