Total 1 Positions
Here in the following you will get Mines Labor Welfare Organization Punjab Jobs 2019 Test & Interview Date. Applications are being offered from Mines Labor Welfare Organization Punjab is seeking to appoint the applicants for a Project named ” Establishment of 100 Bedded Mines Labor Welfare Hospitals in Makerwal Districts and Mianwali Districts.
The post which is vacant in entitled as “Civil Engineer”. Applicants will be hired on work charge basis on fixed lump sump salary. So, all those applicants who possess the domicile of Punjab are welcome to apply for this job.
Now, I will show you its further details in the given headings below. Stay tuned with this page for more jobs ever.
- Applicants who are willing to apply should possess BE (Civil), BSC (Civil Engineering) from HEC recognized university and degree must be registered with PEC.
- Applicants should hold 3 years experience in Building and Allied Works shall be preferred.
- Age limit should be approximately 30-40 years is required.
- Civil Engineer
Mines Labor Welfare Organization Punjab Jobs 2019 For Civil Engineer
- Applicants who are willing to apply should send their typed application along with CV copies of educational and experience certificates. NOC (in case of Govt employees) and Domicile should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is January 15, 2019.
- Applicants have to appear for the interview on 21st January 2019 at 10:00am.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.