Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Bhakkar, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Chiniot, Chakwal, Jhang, Jhelum, Khushab, Khanewal, Layyah, Murree, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Rahim Yar Khan, Sargodha, Sialkot, Toba Tek Singh
Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle
Total 500 Positions
Here at this page you will have Global Testing Service Jobs 2019 GTS Test Date & Syllabus Pattern Download. Applications are again being offered from one another Testing Agency named GTS as fully known “Global Testing Service” is seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for ample of the posts from each district of Punjab and Islamabad.
The GTS Jobs which need to be filled include Project Director, Operation Manager, Office Coordinator, Skill Test Coordinator, Chief Examiner, Supervisor, Invigilator, Front Desk Officer, Naib Qasid, Security Guard) are the posts which need to be filled.
So, if you truly meet the said criteria so come and apply as soon as possible. Now, I will head to have its further details in the given below headings.
- Overall qualification which is required include Masters/Graduation/Intermediate and Matric is required to apply.
- Fresh applicants can apply easily without having any expertise.
- Age limit should be 18-30 years.
- Both male and females are liable to apply.
- Project Director (02 Posts)
- Operation Manager (04 Posts)
- Office Coordinator (01 Posts)
- Skill Test Coordinator (01 Post for Each District)
- Chief Examiner (01 Post for Each District)
- Supervisor (05 Posts for Each District)
- Invigilator (10 Post for Each District)
- Front Desk Officer (01 Posts)
- Naib Qasid (01 Posts)
- Security Guard (01 Post for Each District)
GTS Jobs 2019 Download Online Application Form
- Applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form along with challan form from the GTS Site as www.gts.net.pk or it can be downloaded from the given web link above.
- Duly filled form with a copy of CNIC, 2 passport size photograph and bank deposit slip should reach at the said address.
- Applicants have to pay the Challan Form of Rs. 390/ in HBL Bank.
- The last date for applying has been extended from January 15, 2019.