Peshawar, Bannu, Battagram, DI Khan, Kohistan, Lakki Marwat, Malakand, Swat
Total 100 Positions
- 1. About Elementary & Secondary Education Department Job
- 2. Required Keys for Elementary & Secondary Education Department
- 3. Download Advertisement Image
- 4. How to Apply for Elementary & Secondary Education Department
- 5. Download Application Form of Elementary & Secondary Education Department
Here in the following you will get E&SE Department KPK Jobs 2019 NTS Test Sample Paper Download Online. Applications are being offered from Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Secondary School Teacher (SST) Biology/Chemistry, Secondary School Teacher (SST) Physics/Maths, Secondary School Teacher (SST) General, CT, DM, PET, TT, AT, Qari/Qaria, Primary School Teacher) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants under Disable Person Quota.
Applicants will be hired on a contract basis which will be extended on account of applicants performance. Only those applicants who posses the KPK domicile are welcome to apply. Applicants will be given handsome salary package with congenial atmosphere.
Now, I will let you know about it’s further details given below. For more jobs stay tuned with this job page always.
- Applicants should hold BA /BSc / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric is required to apply
- Fresh applicants are eligible to apply for the given posts.
- Age limit should be 19-35 years.
- Secondary School Teacher (SST) Biology/Chemistry
- Secondary School Teacher (SST) Physics/Maths
- Secondary School Teacher (SST) General
- Primary School Teacher
Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2019 For Male & Females
- Download the application form and a deposit slip from the official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form along with originally paid deposit slip of test fee and all required documents should reach the following address.
- NTS fee can be submitted to any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL Bank (non-refundable and non-transferrable).
- The last date for submission of application is January 22, 2019.