Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle
Total 30 Positions
- 1. About Energy Department (Project Management Unit) Job
- 2. Required Keys for Energy Department (Project Management Unit)
- 3. Download Advertisement Image
- 4. How to Apply for Energy Department (Project Management Unit)
- 5. Download Application Form of Energy Department (Project Management Unit)
For all the Punjab domicile holders job is here from Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Project Management Unit (PMU). The Project Management Unit, Energy Department Punjab is seeking to hire the applicants for multiple posts.
All those applicants who will be hired will get handsome salary package with fringe benefits. So, if you want to be the part of Govt sector job in Punjab must apply and avail this opportunity.
So, all those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria must apply and go through the details.
- Applicants with Masters/MBA, ACMA/CA, BS.c, BS, F.A, Intermediate degrees from well recognized institutes are welcome to apply and literate for lower posts are also eligible to apply.
- Relevant field experience is also required to get these jobs.
- Age limit should be 55, 50, 45 and 35 years is required.
- Project Director
- General Manager Procurement & Contracts
- General Manager Finance & Administration
- Manager Energy
- Manager Internal Audit
- Manager IT
- Manager Contract Management
- Assistant Manager Hydro
- Assistant Manager Accountants
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Assistant Manager Thermal
- Assistant Manager Renewable’s
- Environment Inspector
- Management Trainees
- Data Entry Operators
- Telephone Operator/Receptionist
- Office Assistant/Junior Clerk
- Dak Runner
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Current Opportunities
- Applicants who are applying for BS-11 and above posts are required to apply online through this website as www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Applications for the below posts of BS-11 are liable to apply by sending the complete CV, attested copies of documents and application form to the said address.
- Last date for applying is 30th November 2018.