Graduation, Intermediate, Matric
Total 54 Positions
Get the fresh offer of today by District & Session Court Tando Muhammad Khan Jobs 2019 Career Offers. Applications are being announced from District & Session Court Tando Muhammad Khan is seeking to hire the eligible, educated and experienced individuals are required to apply for the following posts which include (Stenographer, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, CCTV Operator).
As the above mentioned posts are quite wonderful posts so don’t get late and apply before its goes to an end. Attractive salary package will paid to the applicants with fringe benefits and congenial atmosphere to work over there.
Appointment of above-mentioned positions will be held on a contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. So, for more details regarding the posts tap to below headings.
- Overall qualification which is required to apply include Graduation, Matric and Intermediate are eligible to apply for the relevant position.
- Applicants should possess computer skills, MS Word skills ad shorthand typing and other expertise will be hired for the given posts.
- Age limit should be 21 to 25 and 21 to 28 years is required.
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- CCTV Operator
District & Session Court Tando Muhammad Khan Jobs 2019 www.iba-suk.edu.pk
- All the applying candidates have to apply on prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from www.sts.net.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach a paid challan form with application form of Rs. 700/- as test fee in favor of STS.
- Application form for Sr No, 2 to 4 should be sent to District & Session Judge, Tando Muhammad Khan.
- The last date for submission of application is January 07, 2019.