Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle
Total 20 Positions
Today this page is going to display a job from District & Session Court Karachi West Jobs 2019 STS Online Form Download. Applications are being offered from District & Session Court Karachi West has announced the vacant situation for which it is waiting for the eligible, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Stenographer, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Assistant Record Keeper, Cashier, English Clerk, Naib Nazir, Driver, CCTV Operator, Bailiff, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid, Sweeper) are the posts.
Appointment of the following posts will be on a contract basis and duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of the individual. Male and Female both applicants are welcome to apply. Applicants will be given handsome salary package with congenial environment and fringe benefits.
Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below. For more exciting jobs do visit this job page everyday.
- Overall qualification which is required include Intermediate/Matric/Middle is required.
- Applicants with experience in the relevant field is required.
- Age of the candidate should be between 20 to 28 years.
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Assistant Record Keeper
- English Clerk
- Naib Nazir
- CCTV Operator
- Naib Qasid
District & Session Court Karachi West Jobs 2019 For Male & Females
- All the willing applicants may apply for Sr. No. 1 to 7 have to apply on prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from www.sts.net.pk and from the web link above.
- For Sr. No. 1 to 7 application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, a paid challan as test fee in favor of STS and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Applicants who are willing to apply for Sr. No. 8 to 13 needs to send the simple applications along with all relevant documents should reach the District and Session Court Karachi West.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of application is January 20, 2019.