Total 2 Positions
Here in the following you will get Australian High Commission Islamabad Jobs 2018 Online Apply. For all those seekers of embassy jobs here job is listed from Australian High Commission Islamabad has announced the job advertisement today on 12th of November for the post of “Program Manager (Development)”.
All those applicants who are looking to apply for this job must fulfill the requirements and then go ahead. Only 2 vacancies are vacant for this post.
Applicants who are in search of the said job so avail this chance. Let’s tap to have a detailed look on its further details in the below headings.
- Applicants should possess the Masters degree in n development studies or another relevant discipline from a well recognized institute is required.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the development and/or humanitarian sector, including program management.
Candidates should possess the technical expertise in gender equality (experience working on/managing ending violence against women and/or reproductive health programs is highly desirable); and/or aid operations, including monitoring and evaluation, risk and financialmanagement is needed as well.
- Program Manager (Development)
AHC Islamabad Jobs 2018 For Program Manager (Development)
- Applicants are required to send their CV with complete application attachment and secondly the candidates has to write the claim statement in which they will mention that why they are suitable for this post and have to share their expertise and in last the applicants need to provide contact details for two referees who are familiar with your professional competence.
- Email these said documents by midnight before 26th November 2018 at [email protected]
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
Please specify the job title and applicant’s name in the e-mail subject line.